The purchase of all digital products, ebooks, pdf downloads and online content is subject to the following terms and conditions. All customers are advised to review these terms and conditions carefully before making any purchase.
- All digital products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos, webinars and online content are subject to copyright protection. Each digital product, ebook, pdf download and online content sold is licensed to single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and/or transfer the product/s (and/or their associated username/passwords) they purchased to any third party or person. In some cases, fundsforNGOs may encrypt, force password and/or stamp license details (including customer name, address etc) on its digital products to ensure additional safety.
- All transactions for purchase of intangible products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are made through third-party payment gateways. These payment gateways are safe and secure for using all types of credit cards and debit cards in different countries. We do not store your credit card details.
- After making the purchase, you will be redirected to download the product you purchased. Additionally, you will also receive an email with a link to download your product. A customer can use the download link for not more than 3 times. Please don’t forget to check your email spam folder for our emails as many times important emails land up there.
- All videos purchased from us are available only for viewing it online. You will not be able to download or save it to your computer. However, you can view it online by logging in with your username/password multiple times as your account will remain active for 3 months from the date of purchase. Any resource material associated with the videos can be downloaded.
- In case you are not redirected back to our website after purchase or you do not receive an email from us with a link to the product of your purchase, you can immediately contact us with your transaction details, including the email ID through which the payment was made. We will revert back to you with your product details within 24 hours.
- All purchases made on fundsforNGOs are non-refundable. Since the products made available here are intangible, we cannot accept any request for refunds. However, you are free to make any enquiries prior to purchase here. To know more about our Refund Policy, visit this link.
- We offer discounts for developing countries. Therefore, besides this, we are unable to provide any further discount or provide any of our products free of cost.
Webinar Purchase Policy
- FundsforNGOs is offering non-tangible products and it is the responsibility of the customers to fully understand the product offered before placing the order.
- All digital products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos, webinars and online content are subject to copyright protection. Each digital product, ebook, pdf download and online content sold is licensed to single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and/or transfer the product/s (and/or their associated username/passwords) they purchased to any third party or person. In some cases, FundsforNGOs may encrypt, force password and/or stamp license details (including customer name, address etc) on its digital products to ensure additional safety.
- Customers cannot request refunds immediately after purchasing the products simply because they did not receive sign-up information, username/password, activation email and/or are unable to access the products instantly. If any of these problems occur, they can raise a complaint by emailing us at http://support.fundsforngos.org/ and we will promptly respond back with the missing details within 24 hours during week days.
- After purchase, customers cannot request refunds if they think that the products purchased are not suitable, not of satisfactory nature and/or of no interest to them anymore. All products offered by us are fully explained and customers are free to contact us at http://support.fundsforngos.org to seek more information about these products prior to purchase.
- Under certain conditions, we can allow exchanges or substitutions of products already purchased if the customer informs us in advance at http://support.fundsforngos.org, explaining the reason for the exchange.
- FundsforNGOs will issue refunds only under the following conditions:
- Unauthorized payment made from a third party account without the knowledge of the account holder.
- If a customer duplicates a payment for a single product.
- If a customer does not receive any response to his request or complaint from us within 7 days after the request or complaint has been launched.